How do I know which size Bulletproof Vest is right for me?
Choose your size carefully. Bulletproof vests do not fit like a shirt. Your shoulders, arms, and neck all fit outside the vest. The most important things about finding the right vest are your height and weight. Use our size chart to pick the right vest for you.
- Find your height and weight on the chart. Order this size show.
- If you are between two sizes:
- If you are fit and have a flat stomach, choose the smaller size.
- If you do not have a flat stomach, choose the larger size.
- This size is probably not the size shirt that you wear. Do not worry. Height and Weight is more important.
- Our vests run large. Why? Because we normally sell them to security guards and those guys are big, so our vest is too.
- We do not make a 3X vest. Please use the height and weight chart. Most people who request a 3X are very well served with a 2x.
Your bulletproof vest needs to fit across your stomach. So, the most important thing is how big your belly is. That is why we use your height and weight to pick your size. The length of the vest is adjustable. We are only concerned with the diameter of your midsection and chest. If you are a thin man with a large belly, try to order at the top of your size range so that you can fasten the vest around your mid-section. If you are a very fit, order at the bottom of your size range. If you are very fit and muscular, you will probably be surprised at how small of a size you will need because you have a small mid-section.